Monday, January 12, 2015

2 fat 2 function

Food is life.

When I first started the happiness project I had to write down things that made me happy. Well what does make Ailyn Ayala happy? The first thing I could come up with was duh FOOD. I don't even know why we enjoy food so much. It is a basic necessity that we need to survive. However we often abuse it. I notice that I eat A LOT. *Shrugs* 

 
I used to be really conscious about my body. I don't know why that changed but I guess I am pretty happy about myself now. I used to limit my diet and work out like crazy. I eventually lost my motivation. Take me back to those days! Yes, every time I look in the mirror there will always be things I don't like about myself however; I choose not to over react and go crazy over my imperfections. There are people that have serious problems over this. I would hate living my life that way. That is one of the reasons why I choose not to stress over something that I can't control. I acknowledge the fact that it is important to maintain a healthy state of mind. Obviously you don't want to die at the age of 30 from eating so much Rocky Road ice cream and french fries. Hey Fries before guys right?





I don't consider myself a fat person. Food is just one little silly thing that puts a smile on my face. I guess one of the reasons why I put food down on my happiness list is because it gives me comfort. If everything else fails there is always food to help. Remember my grandma from a couple posts ago? I always try to convince her eat healthier and she just says "What if I die tomorrow, If I don't eat these tacos right now I might die with the craving and that would be so tragic mija". So of coarse I use that reasoning on a midnight snack run. I can easily see how people can't get so out of control with this. I am honestly grateful that I do not have this problem. Food just tastes SO good oh my god.

Pizza, hot wings, hamburgers, chips, soda, cookies, cake, ice cream, milkshakes, candy, cheese fries

I remember over the summer I went out to eat with this guy to Buffalo Wild Wings. Ailyn loves her hot wings. Everything went fine, until he said that he didn't want his wings anymore so I grabbed them and I ate them. Yes, I ate my wings and his. On the first date. This describes so well I am not even joking. As funny and embarrassing as that was he did not lose interest. GOALS. I feel like when you do meet someone that you can potentially have a future with you should consider these little things. Of course it didn't work out with that guy in the long run but you know what I mean.




1 comment:

  1. Ha - this is a great post. Your grandma sounds like a real character and the original YOLO. I also cracked up at a tiny girl like you eating all of the hot wings, but I can't blame you - hot wings are amazing. In fact I'd like some right now. Food is amazing, I'm glad you have a healthy relationship with it unlike so many teenagers, and I think I'll go eat some breakfast.

    ReplyDelete