Thursday, January 8, 2015

Friends 4 ever

 

"FRIENDS"

It is so hard to find a person that is loyal, honest, shares the same interests and is worthy of your time. Once you do though keep them. A lot of my closest friends I never thought would be my friends in the first place. There are a lot of different kinds of friends in my eyes. There are those friends that you don''t see that often but you still keep in touch and consider them your close friends. There are others that you don't talk to that often but you still trust them with your life. There are those that you cannot live without and you spend every living minute with.
 
One of my closest friends I met in middle school, Michelle Hernandez. I honestly never thought we would end up being as close as we are today. My first impression of her was that she was self centered, stuck up, and annoying. But then BOOM. We became the best of friends. Probably because we have so much in common! There are other of my closest friends that we became inseparable the minute we met. The point is that it is important to have people in your life that you can count on. You can't do everything by yourself you need support, advice, and most importantly comfort.
 
It is hard for me to trust someone because of previous experiences right? However I found that in my happiness list a lot of the events that made me happy I've shared with my friends. I love getting together with them trying new things and being reckless. They're my girls. If anything makes me unhappy they're there to switch it up and make things better.
 
I love meeting new people and making new friends. However I have noticed that I can't open up to everyone. I'm outgoing and not scared to approach people but that doesn't mean I will involve myself in a close relationship with just anyone. I feel like I am very selective when it comes to those things.
 
There are a lot of things that will be hard on us. There will always be bumps on the road. But having friends around to be there for you is important. I have realized wen writing down all the things that make me unhappy I have gotten over by having them around. They make me laugh and they make me realize things that I can't reason on my own. I have also realized how lucky I am to have them in my life period. If it wasn't for their support I would probably be in a mental hospital right now. I don't depend on them for anything but they are just the cherry at the top of my sundae.

1 comment:

  1. I think you have it right - meeting new people is fun and interesting, but having that one close group, or a selective few people to keep close individually, is important... getting to know people well takes so much time and so you have to choose wisely - and it sounds like you have. :)

    ReplyDelete